Monday, December 28, 2009

Notes From the Kitch

Just wanted to update! I got a Kitchen Aid mixer for Christmas because my mom is the best mom in the entire world!! Pardon my bed-hair too.



Also we will be moving in almost two weeks and so I won't be doing much new cooking, so my blogs might be few and far between. :( Although when I do get my new kitchen set up I will be taking some pictures around it and possibly making a new header with it. I have been waiting and waiting (on pins and needles) to move for just that reason!

Don't get me wrong, I love my header, but it just doesn't say "cooking blog". The next one is sure to do so.

If you haven't already noticed I have been taking a different, more fun-loving, approach to my cooking blog. Any comments or suggestions are welcome. I can't decide if I prefer to have step-by-step directions or just the one final picture with instructions and a little story. I'm sure I will decide after a few more blogs the new way to see what I like .. what others like .. and what looks good.

Thanks for being patient and sticking around!

2 comments:

  1. You are going to have so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. It's killing me to have to wait to even open it until lat January because of the move!!

    ReplyDelete