Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Pampered Chef

I love cooking but truly used to believe that you could make anything even if you didn't have the right tools. While that may be true, I think it's easier and less stress on the cook when you actually do have the right tools.

Last weekend I hosted my very first Pampered Chef party! It was such a success I decided that I probably will host another in the winter time. Unfortunately for our bank account (as my husband sees it), I have fallen in love with Pampered Chef products.

Here is the consultant, Rachel, with the pineapple wedger.

And voila!! Easy as pie!

She made a delicious and untraditional salsa with pineapple, cucumber, cilantro and tomatoes. It was fantastic! She also made homemade tortilla chips (that I will soon be posting the recipe for).

The best part of my show? THE MOJITOS!! Funny thing is, when I asked who wanted a non-alcoholic mojito, it was so quiet you could hear a pin drop! So we all apparently like a little rum. ;)

Well the party went wonderfully without a hitch and there were much more products that I wanted to order but as a host, I can go to other shows for the next year and still get my 10% discount! I have a long list of wants:


And my big discount for hosting a show this month? I get the food chopper (above) for just $11.80 instead of $29.50!!!!

So if anyone out there doesn't have a Pampered Chef consultant and wants just a few things, feel free to order here and put in the host name: Kelly Jones (Indiana). Thanks for looking and be careful with the website.;) EDIT: My show will close Friday, July 30, 2010 but you can still order through the website at any time!

No comments:

Post a Comment