Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My 2011

So far my 2011 hasn't been all that much to brag about. Unfortunately I'm still job hunting for the most part. So much so that I've gotten all my material together to apply to grad school. It's probably my best option. In Kitch news, I've not had much motivation or energy to cook as much as I used to being pregnant and all; 16 weeks this past Friday. So to cheer myself up, I've been making mostly summer items: ice creams, sorbets, shakes, etc. Here is a little preview of what I've been doing in the kitchen and I'll start to post again next week at the latest:

Strawberry Smoothie

Mango Ice Cream


Thank you all for staying loyal Kelly's Kitch readers for so long and especially without a post for a couple of weeks. I really, really appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment