Friday, April 16, 2010

What happened to Kelly?

Well I have been going through some personal things (I know none of you want to hear about it) but have been trying my best to keep up with house work, yard work, and finding a new job along with interviewing for grad schools. I actually am continuing to cook and make things .. some new, some old .. but never remember the camera.

Recently I made these and gave them to my pregnant friend Brittany who was craving cupcakes and loves chocolate. I'm pretty sure 5 minutes after I left her house I got a text from her saying that they were "divine" (her exact wording). I saved two and gave one to a friend and one to my husband. They both loved them too.

I think that is the only new thing I have made recently but I need to ramp up my cook book collection so that might be my next step .. a trip to Half Price Books. That just might be the motivation I need. I sincerely apologize and promise to have something posted soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment