Thursday, February 4, 2010

P.F. Changs China Bistro



I have been doing a lot of restaurant reviews lately, I know. The reason is because we were supposed to move mid-January. Then again at the end of the month and our closings kept getting delayed for one reason or another. I kept trying to get the bare minimum at the grocery store and we would go out one day (assuming that was the day we were closing .. to celebrate).

FINALLY on February 1st, we closed on our new home! Time to celebrate! It couldn't have been better timing too because the Indianapolis Colts are going to the Superbowl and we should have just under a week to hook up our family room. We can't wait!

Anyways, back to the review at hand. P.F. Changs is a place that my husband and I go to often. Mainly we go for the chicken lettuce wraps because they are divine! We normally get the Two for $40 deal they offer. It really is a fantastic deal. You get:

2 soups
1 appetizer
2 main dishes
2 mini desserts

By the time you are finished with all that food, the mini desserts are more than enough. They are fantastic. Okay, I can't really say that because the only one I have ever had is the cherry cheesecake. I just don't like change when I've got a good thing going, ya know. They offer other fantastic flavors, however. If you want gourmet asian food, this is the place for you!

Wait time: D (we waited 2 hours .. yes TWO hours)
Food: A-
Menu diversity: A (it is a "China Bistro" of course)
Service: A-
Nutritional value: C- (keep your portions smaller here for better nutrition)
Price: $$

No comments:

Post a Comment