Thursday, October 13, 2011

Product review: Oh My Chai!


Oh my Chai! Yes, that is the name of this amazing chai drink mix. I usually am not big on hot tea drinks on a regular basis, but these cold mornings we have been experiencing lately here in the Midwest really make me want to stay curled up in bed all morning. You know those mornings when you wake up and pull the covers over your head? Then you run to the shower because, well, it's the only other warm place in the house? Yup, it's that time of year again.

Cold mornings/weather = hot chai obsession for me. I love love love this chai mix and have been buying it for several years when I first discovered it. I went to a Tastefully Simple party with my mom and I was instantly hooked! Everything they had from beer bread to the dips were absolutely delicious!! Disclaimer: I do not recommend going to a party without intentions on buying at least 3 products; it's impossible.

This chai is the number one thing I always have to purchase at a TS party. It's hearty with tons of flavor and very filling! I've tried it with just water, but you just can't get that amazing chai flavor without a little bit of milk. I normally just eyeball it and fill a mug with 3/4 water and 1/4 milk and microwave it for 2 minutes. Not too hot, not too cool. Then add the chai mix, about 3/4 of a scoop (included). My husband is a traditional tea drinker and doesn't venture from the good ol' Lipton's, but he said this smelled like Christmas, which obviously can't be a bad thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment